"The soul exists"/ The gravedigger tells the incredible story with the dead girl

0
The daily life of a not very common profession, that of a gravedigger, has been reflected in the media today.
Titi told the gravedigger an unusual story which, according to him, has made him believe that the soul exists.

The gravedigger said that in one case the mother of a dead girl came from Italy after appearing in a dream telling her that her grave had been covered.

According to him, the girl's grave was actually covered with soil, as another pit had been opened for a dead person who was expected to come from abroad.

What do you think there is life after death?

Undertaker: There is, the soul exists!

I will explain it with another case. I was opening a grave here, there was a reed on the side. I opened the pit, but that burial was postponed because he came from Italy, and the pit remained open for three days.

When I went the next day, I had the pit ready, I see two women and a man there in the courtyard, they were looking for a name.

I went near and they said we are looking for such and such a name and I told them. The grave was covered with soil and only part of the slab remained. When they came, that chick's mother started crying. It was not his fault that dirt was thrown. I told him when I'm done, I'll come and make the glass.

Her sister told me that this came from Italy, that a chick had appeared in her dream and told her "come on, they've covered me up".

Three days the tomb remained open and three days it appeared to her in a dream, therefore I say that the soul exists.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
powered by Surfing Waves
To Top